Electric Compact Dryer
Why Do Prices Vary? 1-4 out of 4 Sort by Best Match
Whirlpool WED7500VW 3.8 cu. ft. Compact Electric Dryer...
- Intuitive, built-in sensors enabled by 6th Sense™ technology automatically senses when your laundry is dry and stop the cycle so you don’t have to
- With 11 automatic cycles you can be sure that this dryer will have a setting that is just right whether drying heavier items or delicate items that need special care
- The Timed Drying feature allows you to run the dryer for a set period of time to help synchronize your washing and drying process
- The AutoDry™ drying system prevents overdrying by automatically sensing when clothes have reached the right temperature and stopping the cycle
- Resource Saver® dryers combine the energy-efficient Eco Normal cycle with the AccelerCare® drying system, using up to 40 percent less dryer energy
LG DLEC888W 4.2 cu.ft. Compact Electric Condensing Fr...
Quick, Simple Drying
- 4.2 cu. ft. capacity in a 24” W compact electric condensing dryer
- 14 drying programs with 10 drying options offer plenty of ways to care for your clothes
- Sensor Dry system measures the moisture levels during the cycle and automatically adjusts the drying time
- Just pop your dry clothes in for a tumble on the Wrinkle Care Option to reduce creases
Designed for Easy Operation
- Customize your washer and dryer and troubleshoot even more efficiently with NFC tag-on technology
- NeveRust™ stainless steel drum is built to last
- LG LoDecibel™ motor operates at a low noise level
- Troubleshoot quickly and efficiently with SmartDiagnosis™
- Stackable to help save space
Kenmore 81912 4.0 cu. ft. Compact Front-Load Electric...
- The ventless design allows you to install Kenmore dryer 81912 anywhere with a 220V power source. Just right for apartments, town houses, condominiums and dorms with limited laundry room space. This dryer is ideal if you want to add a second set of laundry upstairs or in a closet, because you do not need to vent this dryer to the outside
- Select from 11 different cycles including Normal, Heavy Duty, Towels, Jeans, Fast Dry, and Wool
- Drying options including Wrinkle Release, 4 Temperatures, 3 Dryness Levels, 3 My Favorites , Chime, Delay Start, and Control Lock
- The dryer features a reversing drum that changes directions every 10 minutes to help reduce tangling and wrinkling. The Blue Anti-Tangle Cone in the back of the drum also helps reduce tangling and wrinkling of clothes as they tumble , and helps to improve the overall drying performance.
- The dryer features Moisture Sensors inside the drum to quickly dry clothes gently without excessive heat or drying times
- A direct drain kit is included in the dryer so you can drain the water from the unit so its never necessary to empty the container
- A condenser tumble dryer removes humidity by using two separate air flows. Air re-circulates inside the machine and is heated gently with a low powered heating element (1000W) to create humidity inside the drum. Damp air is passed through the condenser in one direction while the room air is passed through the condenser in the other direction. This causes the moisture in the air to condense into water which is then pumped to the water tank or out through the hose. A condensation dryer does not require ventilation installed in the home and only requires power to operate. A great additional pair to add to your home to get more laundry done
- There are two options to remove the condensed water out of the unit: manual drain and direct drain. In a manual drain process, the water is pumped up to a fill reservoir on the left side of the console that will fill with water. After the load is done, the reservoir can be removed and drained in a sink or other appropriate area. In direct drain, the fill tube on the back of the unit is detached from the bucket and connected to another tube where it can be placed on the stand pipe along with the washer drain hose
- The dryer door is reversible and ships from the factory with a left hinge that is ideal if the dryer is going to be stacked on top of the 41912 washer
- 4 Installation Options: Stack IT, Stow IT, Raise IT, Leave IT. This 24 front load washer can be Raised on optional pedestals (Sears Item Number 18412) Stacked with optional stacking kit (Sears Item Number 18004), Stowed under-counter with a height of 33.5 , or just Leave it alone side by side next to the matching dryer
Kenmore 84422 3.4 cu. ft. Compact Electric Dryer - Whi...
The Best Way to Dry
- Auto dry cycles use an integrated thermostat to control temperatures and sense when fabrics are dry to help eliminate heat damage
- Touch Up cycle sends warm air through clothes while gently tumbling, so you can slip them on and head out
Ideal for Limited Spaces
- 3.4 cu. ft. capacity is compact enough to fit in smaller spaces
- Portable design lets you easily move this dryer when you need to
Disclaimer: Prices may vary for Puerto Rico and Hawaii Stores