Craftsman Silver 9/16 Inch Wrench
Why Do Prices Vary? 1-3 out of 3 Sort by Best Match
Craftsman "Universal Wrench - Inch 9/16"&...
- Add the universal wrench to your tool collection as a versatile wrench that offers grip-action for six different types of nuts and bolts
- Number of points include hex 6-pt and 12-pt, 4-pt square, partially rounded 6-pt hex, spline and external Torx
- SAE opening size is 9/16 while the Torx opening size fits both SAE and metric
- Constructed from alloy steel and featuring a black and silver matte finish for the ultimate grip
- Straight handle design, 8.82 in length
- Angled head to maximize knuckle clearance and generate better leverage
- Ideal for wrenching on rusted, stubborn bolts and nuts
- Lifetime Craftsman tool general warranty
Craftsman 6 Pc. Standard Ratcheting Combination Wrench...
- 6-piece set includes: 1/4, 5/16, 3/8, 7/16, 1/2 and 9/16
- Ratcheting box end lets you work quickly as theres no need to lift between turns
- 12° offset box end easily allows ample knuckle clearance
- Fine tooth ratcheting action turns fastener with only a 5° arc
- Rugged open end delivers torque and grabs bolts fast
Craftsman 8-Piece Ratcheting Wrench Set - Standard (SA...
- Includes 5/16, 3/8, 7/16, 1/2, 9/16, 5/8, 11/16 and 3/4 wrenches
- Full polish finish shines bright and cleans up fast
- Open-end delivers fast grab
- Ratcheting box end ensures constant contact and rapid turning action
- Sturdy alloyed steel build withstands heavy torquing
Disclaimer: Prices may vary for Puerto Rico and Hawaii Stores