Contemporary Defrost Refrigerator
Why Do Prices Vary? 1-3 out of 3 Sort by Best Match
Whirlpool WRT311FZDM 20.5 cu. ft Top Mount Refrigerato...
- Refrigerator capacity: 14.42 Cu. Ft.
- Adjustable 2 shelves, 5 bins, 2 drawers
- Freezer capacity: 6.09 Cu. Ft.
- 2 wire racks, 2 door bins
- Humidity crispers
- Electronic temperature controls
- Optional ice maker
- LED lighting
Whirlpool WRT541SZHV 33" Top Freezer Refrigerator
- Refrigerator capacity: 15.18 cu. ft.
- 1 Dairy bin, 2 Adjustable Full-Width Glass shelves, 1 Fixed Full-Width Glass shelf, 1 Fixed Full-Width door bin, 4 Adjustable Partial-Width Gallon door bins
- Freezer capacity: 6.13 cu ft.
- 1 Fixed Full Width glass shelf, 2 Fixed Full-Width bins
- Electronic temperature control
- Reversible door
- LED lighting
Whirlpool WRS970CIDM 36" 20 cu. ft. Stainless Steel Si...
- Exterior dispenser allows you to quickly access water and ice without opening the refrigerator door
- Automatic ice maker ensures a constant supply of ice on hand at all times for entertaining and everyday use
- Enjoy great tasting water thanks to the EveryDrop water filter, which is certified to reduce the most contaminants
- Tap touch dispenser controls provide quick access to features such as door alarm, measured water fill, and both air and water filter indicators
- StoreRight system keeps food fresh and helps reduce freezer burn, thanks to advanced dual cooling technology that senses conditions and automatically adapts humidity levels
- Adjustable MicroEdge glass shelves for flexible storage and quick cleaning
- Adjustable gallon-size door bins allow for customization of the in-door storage to meet your needs
- Full-width, adjustable glass shelves, lower drawer and 3 fixed full-width door bins in the freezer compartment make it easy to store and organize your favorite frozen foods
- In-Door-Ice storage creates room for an extra full shelf in the freezer by moving the ice bin to the door
- Counter depth styling gives you a premium, built-in look without the premium cost, by fitting virtually flush with your current counters and other kitchen fixtures
- Panoramic LED lighting is brighter and uses less energy than incandescent bulbs
Disclaimer: Prices may vary for Puerto Rico and Hawaii Stores