Combination Wrench Set
Stanley 11 pc Combination Wrench Set (SAE)
- The box end of the STANLEY (R) Combination wrench employs the Max-Drive (TM) system, which allows the box end to contact the fastener away from the corner
- This system allows 15 percent more torque to be applied to the fastener and helps reduce fastener rounding
- Stanley wrenches are designed to meet or exceed ANSI specifications
- 11 piece set
- 3/8 in. to 1 in. wrenches
- Combination Wrenches
- Roll up storage mat
DeWalt 9 Piece SAE Combination Wrench Set
- Stamped hashmark pattern on wrench handle provides added grip points.
- Longer panel design gives more torque during use.
- Full Polish Chrome
- 13 degree offset box end for knuckle clearance
- Sizes stamped twice on both sides of wrench handle for easier size identification
- 15 degree offset open end allows an increased range of arc swing in tight spaces
- DirectTorque™ Technology helps prevent rounding of fasteners
- Stamped markings provide permanent visibility and prevents wear over time.
DeWalt 10 Piece Combination Wrench Set Metric (10-19M...
At first glance DEWALT® Combination Wrenches may look like ordinary combination wrenches, but looks can be deceiving. These professional-grade wrenches boast innovative features not found on standard wrenches, including an anti-slip design that locks onto the fastener to virtually eliminate knuckle-busting slippage, grips with 400 percent more power than other wrenches, and knurled panel rings that provide a non-slip gripping surface.
DEWALT® Combination Wrenches also feature a slim head for use in narrow crevices and tight spaces, and 15-degree offset handle that provides extra clearance for your hand. They’re available in a 10-piece SAE set that includes wrenches ranging from 3/8 inch to 15/16 inch, and in a 10-piece metric set that contains wrenches from 10mm to 19mm. All DEWALT® Combination Wrenches are backed by a full lifetime warranty.
- Anti-slip Design delivers 400% more gripping power to reduce fastener damage and provides extra torque
- Long Panel Forging for extra reach and leverage
- Knurled Panel Rings provide a non-slip gripping surface.
- Lifetime Warranty
Craftsman 15/16" Combination 6 Point Wrench
- 15/16 combination wrench is an essential tool in your garage
- Forged from alloy steel for durability
- Heat treated, oil quenched and tempered design offers uniform hardness
- Nickel chrome plating resists rust and corrosion
- Designed to wipe clean easily
Craftsman 5/16" Combination 12 Point Wrench
- 5/16 combination wrench delivers torque and strength you need to complete your toughest jobs
- Forged from tough alloy steel, this wrench ensures durability
- Heat treated, oil quenched and tempered for uniform hardness
- Nickel-chrome plated design resists rust and corrosion for longevity
- 12 points of contact ensure maximum torque
Stanley 10-Piece Combination Wrench Set
- 10-piece wrench:
- 1/4 in. Combination Wrench
- 5/16 in. Combination Wrench
- 3/8 in. Combination Wrench
- 7/16 in. Combination Wrench
- 1/2 in. Combination Wrench
- 9/16 in. Combination Wrench
- 5/8 in. Combination Wrench
- 11/16 in. Combination Wrench
- 11/32 in. Combination Wrench
- 3/4 in. Combination Wrench
- 12 point box end which prevents fastener damage and allows for higher torque
- Backed by limited lifetime warranty
- Meets or Exceeds ANSI Specs