Ceramic Glass Induction Cooktop
Why Do Prices Vary? 1-2 out of 2 Sort by Best Match
Kenmore 43800 30" Electric Induction Cooktop Stainles...
- By producing a magnetic field which heats pots and pans directly, cutting-edge Induction Cooking brings your favorite meals to a boil quickly, saving time and resources.
- Power Boost temporarily boosts induction output to pots, skillets and pans, helping deliver a spike in temperature to crisp sandwiches, melt cheeses and speed meals to the table.
- Perfect for late-comers and keeping dishes warm while you prep the rest of the meal, the keep warm surface burner setting delivers consistently mild heat, without overcooking.
- Precision Touchª controls feature a one-touch keypad control so you can select from more than a dozen heating and warming options tailored to help every meal taste its best.
- The pan size detection sensor tailors energy output to fit pots and pans of varying size, so over- and under-heating is eliminated and cooking is consistent.
Electrolux EW36IC60LS 36" Induction Cooktop - Stainle...
- Induction cooktops are more responsive than gas or electric and can be instantly adjusted from a delicate simmer to a quick boil
- This induction cooktop is compatible with most cookware; if a magnet sticks to the bottom of the pan, it works
- Heat is generated directly in the cookware, so the cooktop stays cooler to the touch
- Sensors automatically detect the presence of magnetic cookware, activate the induction field and adjust to the exact size of the pan
- Keep warm setting maintains the perfect serving temperature, which is ideal when entertaining or preparing large meals
- Exceptional temperature control gives greater accuracy when melting chocolate or cooking delicate sauces
- Perfect Set® controls provide 25 digital presets and let you adjust temperature with the press of a button
- Powerful, versatile 7/11 in. dual element accommodates smaller cookware at a high level of performance, and the 11-in. element provides up to 4,800 watts of power for larger pots and pans
- Power assist function generates rapid heat for a quick boil
- Easy-to-read kitchen timer is conveniently located near cooktop controls
- Platinum Star® limited warranty includes a 3-year coverage on parts and one year on labor without charge (Eligibility based on product registration with Electrolux North America within 60 days of purchase. Products must have been purchased on or after July 1, 2013. Coverage includes material parts for 3 years and labor for 1 year)
Disclaimer: Prices may vary for Puerto Rico and Hawaii Stores