A chair and a half is enticing enough to become the favorite seat in any room, but when its also a plush recliner, theres no question. The Huntington Recliner has pillowtop arms and added padding to make it irresistibly comfortable. HOW IT IS CONSTRUCTED
DETAILS THAT MATTER
- Leggett & Platt Mechanisms.
- Mechanisms and arms are bolted for added strength.
- Solid hardwood seat box; no particle board or OSB.
- Seats are 1.8 density 30 lb.compression foam core wrapped with densified fiber.
- Seat and back springs are 8-gauge tight looped steel to prevent sagging.
- Made of a combination polyester and cotton microfiber with a slightly distressed finish.
- Manual reclining action.
- Distinct top stitching and decorative welting on the arms.
- Made in Pontotoc, MS with domestic and imported material.