Black Single Wall Oven
- More Even Baking Results with True Convection – get faster, more even multi-rack baking with a powerful convection fan and third heating element (2,500 watt) that evenly circulates hot air throughout the oven.
- Effortless™ Temperature Probe – detects and alerts when the desired finished cooking temperature has been reached and automatically switches to the keep warm setting.
- Quick Preheat – preheat in just a few minutes.1
- Frigidaire Fit Promise – We promise that your new 27 or 30 Frigidaire® single or double wall oven will fit your existing cabinet cutout of the same width and configuration, or we will reimburse you for modification costs.2
- Cleanup is easy with Hidden Bake – lower heating elements are beneath the oven floor, making for a smooth surface that is easy to clean.
- Smudge-Proof® Black Stainless Steel – practical has never looked so stylish with this beautiful new finish.
- Our Largest Capacity Oven – cook more at once with 5.1 cubic feet of oven capacity.
- Glide Rack – easily glides in and out allowing you to access dishes from your oven.
- Oven Rack Handles – oven racks are designed with space for you to easily pull out the racks, even when wearing an oven mitt.
- Easy to Clean with Self-Cleaning – your oven cleans itself – so you dont have to. Self clean options available in 2, 3, and 4-hour cycles.
- Even Baking Technology – Our Even Baking Technology ensures even baking every time.
- Vari-Broil™ Temperature Control – allows you to choose between two heat levels.
- Ready-Select® Controls – easily select options or control cooking temperature with our easy-to-use controls.
- Delay Clean Option – set the oven to begin cleaning on your schedule.
- Delay Start Baking Option – set your oven to begin cooking on your schedule. It can be programmed from one to 24 hours.
- Steam Clean – a 30-minute light oven cleaning that’s chemical-free, odor-free, and fast.
- Sabbath Mode – Star-K® Certified
- 3-High Black Stainless Steel Bottom Trim Accessory available to order (PN #5304520624).
- ADA Compliant3
1Based on single rack cooking performance, not set temperature, using Quick Preheat.
2Up to three hundred dollars via mail-in rebate. See https://www.frigidairefitpromise.com for additional information.
3When properly installed, meets the appliance standards in the Americans with Disabilities Act and the Architectural Barriers Act Accessibility Guidelines as published by the United States Access Board on June 23, 2004, as amended August 5, 2005.
- The Even-Heat™ True Convection system in the oven produces flawless cooking results
- The extra-large 5.0 cu. ft. capacity lets you prepare multiple dishes at the same time
- This beautiful built-in wall oven features Satin Textured Handles, Precision Touch Controls, a stunning Chrome Inlaid Frame, the KitchenAid® Badge and Brand Medallion
- The FIT System oven allows for customized installation to match the height of existing cabinets through flexible design elements
- EasyConvect™ Conversion System automatically converts the time a food would typically take to cook in a conventional oven into the time it takes in this convection oven
Specs To See
- 2500W of power deliver True Convection with a third element and auto convection conversion deliver an even bake
- Warm and hold feature keeps foods warm until youre ready to serve
- Variable speed convection cooking ensures even results
- 5.1 cu. ft. capacity delivers ample space
- Flush design gives a luxurious built-in look
- True Hidden Bake element delivers powerful heat without wasting interior space
- Flex Clean self-cleaning design cleans within 2-to-4 hours
- Dual heavy-duty porcelain coated oven racks feature integrated handles and a smooth glide
- Variable broiler makes melting and browning effortless
- Push-button oven control lockout prevents accidents when kids are around
- Delay cook and clean allows you to work around your busy schedule
- 2 interior halogen lights make progress checks easy
- Expand your cooking versatility with an all in one oven with multiple cooking options
- Skip the preheating with nearly instantaneous halogen heat
- Over 175 preprogrammed menu selections make meal prep easy
- Custom Recipe Saver conveniently stores cooking instructions for up to 30 different recipes
- Allows for use with JX2200/2201 storage drawer (sold separately)
- Under-the-counter installation flexibility
- True Convection combines a powerful fan with a hidden heating element to spread heat evenly, helping bake, brown and crisp everything from turkeys and roasts to brownies and pies.
- From keeping a stack of pizzas toasty to cooking Thanksgiving dinner, this Kenmore delivers plenty of room, so you can load it up and enjoy hot, delicious meals, treats and more.
- The Convenient Temperature Probe produces perfect doneness every time by automatically turning off once your turkey or roast reaches precisely the right interior temperature.
- With the push of a button, the total wall oven lockout feature secures controls and prevents temperature tampering, especially from the smallest fingers in the house.
- A convenient control panel puts more oven settings at your fingertips, ensuring you choose the right cooking options with easy-to-use one touch selections.
- With a long-lasting finish thats less likely to tarnish or discolor than others, porcelain-coated oven racks keep foods from sticking and make cleanup fast.
- The Self-cleaning function conveniently cleans the ovens interior using high temperatures to burn spills, soil and soot away without a bit of scrubbing.
- Delay Start Baking Option allows you to begin cooking on your schedule with programming from 1-to-24 hours
- Even Baking Technology ensures delicious results every time
- Self Cleaning with Delay Clean Option takes the work out of cleaning, and you can choose from 2, 3 and 4 hour cycles
- Vari-Broil Temperature Control allows you to choose between 2 heat levels for an even broil
- 30 design will fit your space like a glove
- Ready-Select Controls allow you to easily select options and control temperature
- Oven racks are designed with space for you to easily pull out the racks with convenient handles
- True European convection with direct air uses a variable speed fan to circulate heat from the top down
- A 5 cu. ft. capacity oven lets you cook larger meals with ease
- WiFi Connect lets you control the oven from anywhere in your home from your smartphone
- 10-pass bake elements for an even bake, every time
- Warm mode lets you keep foods at the right temperature until you’re ready to serve
- 2 oven racks with 6 rack positions to fit a variety of dishes
- Closed door broiling for delicious, convenient results
- Notification lighting lets you check your oven status with just a glance
- Electronic oven controls - Easy-to-use and allow for simple oven operation
- ClearView window - Provides a convenient viewing area to check the progress of food
- Interior oven light - Makes viewing the progress of cooking easy and convenient
- Two oven racks - Durable construction helps accommodate any size or type of cookware
- Frameless glass oven door - Easy-to-clean and stylish design blends seamlessly into existing cabinetry
- Certified Sabbath mode - Prepared foods can stay warm in accordance with kosher law
- The GE Electric Wall Oven has electronic controls, clock and timer for easy operation
- 2.7 cu. ft. capacity
- Automatic oven shut off for added convenience and safety
- Electronic oven controls are easy-to-use
- Electric heat provides even, consistent temperature control throughout the oven
- Multiple oven rack positions allow you to cook items in their optimal locations
- Standard window allows you to check on the cooking progress without opening the door
- Includes two oven racks with multiple oven rack positions
- Dimensions: 23.75”W x 23.52”D x 28.18”H
- Limited one-year parts and labor warranty