Black Glass Built-in Microwave Oven
- 1.6 cu. ft. of cooking space and will hold almost any size dish, even a 9 x 13 baking dish
- The extra-large 12-1/2 diameter glass turntable rotates for even cooking
- One-touch cooking options provide a selection of preprogrammed settings
- Multistage cooking allows you to program power levels and cooking times in advance
- LED lighting illuminates the microwave interior, so you can keep on eye on whats cooking
- Cooktop LED lighting sheds light on the dishes below
- Charcoal vent filters help clean the air more effectively
- Fits-More™ Microwave – extra-large microwave provides 1.6 cu. ft. of cooking space.
- Drop-Down Door – faster, easier access to what you are cooking with the Drop Down Door configuration.
- Interior LED Lighting – stays on while your dish cooks.
- Extra-Large Glass Turntable – big bowls and large casserole dishes are no problem for our 14-3/16 diameter turntable that rotates for even cooking.
- Sensor Cooking Options – microwave automatically adjusts power levels and cooking times to cook a variety of items, effortlessly.
- Effortless™ Reheat – reheat almost anything at the touch of a button.
- Approved Over Frigidaire® Electric Wall Ovens – approved for installation above any of our Single Electric Wall Ovens.
- Smudge-Proof® Black Stainless Steel – practical has never looked so stylish with this beautiful new finish with an easy-to-clean fingerprint resistant surface.
- Save time with Speed-Cook - A precise alternative to everyday microwave cooking, this function features 56 food modes that combine the convection system, microwave energy and broil element heat for results you would expect from a traditional oven in less time
- Get consistent results - Achieve ideal browning in the microwave oven with results similar to when you use a pan or griddle on a cooking surface. The option is ideal for cooking French toast, eggs, stir-frying and sauteing in the microwave oven
- Provides flexibility for your kitchen - Maximize the benefits of microwave cooking with functions that use combinations of microwave energy and a convection system
- Allow the oven to guide you through its modes and functions - Controls outside of the brilliant, 4.3-inch full-color LCD display light up or darken to show you relevant selections for intuitive navigation during use
- Precise steaming results - Auto Sensor Steam Cook uses a sensor to provide precise steaming based on the food type selected
- Add style to your kitchen - This model is available in Black Floating Glass, Oiled Bronze, Euro-Style Stainless, and Pro-Style® Stainless designs
Take on Dinnertime
Whether you want to reheat last nights leftovers or cook up a good meal, this microwave gives you all the space youll need with a 2.1 cu. ft. capacity. Cook a meal on your range and cook the smaller parts above to get meals in and out faster.
You Can Judge This Book by its Cover
They always say to never judge a book by its cover, but this Samsung microwave is just as easy to use and clean as it looks. Glass touch controls with a striking blue LED display give you plenty of preset cooking options to make cooking easier. The fingerprint resistant exterior and ceramic enamel interior make this model the easiest youve ever had to clean. Sensor cook technology helps automatically adjust the time to your item for great results, while the recessed handle adds a seamless look youre going to love.
Packs Quite a Punch
This powerful microwave is built with 1000W of power and 10 different power levels to help make sure youll be able to cook a variety of foods. When youre using the cooktop, turn on the high power 400 CFM vent to remove smoke and odors from the air.
Convenient and Energy Efficient
A LED cooktop light is more energy efficient and evenly distributes a soft, bright light across your cooktop. The simple clean filter is simple to eject and lets you know when its time to clean. Eco-Mode saves energy and reduces the carbon footprint by turning off the display when not in use.