GE® 30 Combination Microwave/Wall Oven - Cooking Ease and Versatility
The GE® 30 Built-In Combination Microwave/Wall Oven JT3800DHBB features 1.7 cu. ft. microwave capacity and 975 Watts of power (IEC-705 test procedure) in the upper oven and a lower oven with Halogen interior oven lighting that allows homeowners to easily see how food is baking. In the upper microwave oven, a 16” turntable rotates food throughout the cooking cycle for even results, and sensor cooking controls provide a built-in sensor that automatically calculates and adjusts cooking times and power levels for favorite foods. Glass touch controls allow quick setting of temperatures and clean with little effort.
Additionally, the GE® 30” microwave/thermal wall oven features a 10-pass bake element with heat that covers more surface area to assure even baking, and an 8-pass broil element that allows full broil coverage and even browning from edge to edge. Finally, the lower oven includes a Self-clean with Steam Clean option that allows users to clean the oven the way they want, and Self-clean heavy-duty oven racks that offer convenient cleaning of the oven and racks simultaneously.
- The GE Fits! Guarantee makes it easy to replace your existing wall oven by guaranteeing you that your new GE wall oven will be an exact fit. Please see offer criteria and details at http://www.geappliances.com/appliances/wall-ovens/79756_built_in_ge_rebate.pdf
- 1.7 cu. ft. microwave capacity, 975 Watts (IEC-705 test procedure)
- Built-in Sensor cooking controls (in the upper microwave) automatically calculates and adjusts cooking times and power levels for favorite foods
- 16 turntable (upper oven) rotates food throughout the cooking cycle for even cooking results
- Self-clean with Steam Clean option (lower oven) allow you to clean your oven the way you want
- Self-clean heavy-duty oven racks (lower oven) conveniently clean your oven and racks together
- Glass touch controls allow you to set temperatures quickly and clean with little effort
- Halogen interior oven lighting (lower oven) make it easy to see how your food is baking
- 10-pass bake element (lower oven) for even baking with heat that covers more surface area