36 Inch Kenmore Elite Cooktop
Bubble, Bubble, Simmer and BoilThis Kenmore gas cooktop has 5 versatile gas burners to kick up the heat in your kitchen. The center Gas Turbo Boil Flex can act as a low simmer spot or as a serious power burner to get huge pots of water to a rolling boil in no time.
More Multitasking Space
The continuous cast iron grates make it easy to move and shift pots around without hassle. Slide a finished pot to the back burner and sauté veggies without knocking everything else off the cooktop.
Easy to Cook On, Easy to Clean
The recessed grating and sealed burners makes clean-up a breeze. Easily wipe up spills and splatters or toss the grates right into the dishwasher for a thorough cleaning.
- The Turbo Boil™ FLEX element combines a single high and low wattage element to deliver rapid heat and slow warming so you can warm, boil and simmer without moving the pot
- The dual element features 9 in. to 12 in. sizes, giving pots and pans the fit they need for even heat and optimum cooking
- A 6 in. melt element, with a range from 300-1300 watts, is ideal for melting butter or chocolate and preparing delicate sauces
- From frying eggs and browning meat to boiling water and warming soup, 1,200 Watt elements deliver the wide range of heat you need for everyday cooking
- Durable and sleek, the ceramic glass cooktop adds a modern look to the kitchen while cleaning spills easily, fending off scrapes and avoiding damage from dropped utensils
- Indicator lights shine bright when elements are on, helping prevent burns and other accidents, while reminding you to turn them off when your food is done
- Delivering an outstanding 18,200 BTUs of heating power, Gas Turbo Boil™ brings pots, pans and kettles to a boil rapidly, saving time and getting meals made fast.
- The 18,000 BTU Dual Ring Burner combines rapid heating and boiling with smaller flame options that simmer and warm to fit your skillet, pot and meal perfectly.
- Designed to power you through dishes large and small, 9,500 BTU burners deliver heat for a wide range of cooking options, so you can simmer, sear, warm and boil all in one spot.
- The 5,000 BTU Simmer Burner was designed to deliver reliable warming and ultra-low simmering with a consistent, precise flame, cutting down on scorched sauces and dried out dishes.
- Sturdy, stable and supportive, continuous range grates make transferring loaded pots and pans to different burners quick and easy, cutting down on spills and preventing accidents.
- Crafted from cast metal and manufactured to high standards, these control knobs add a durable, premium touch to your range while putting you in control of the cooking.
- The triple ring element delivers 1,200-3,000 Watts of power and matches its heat source to 6-, 9- and 12-in. cookware, giving you quick, even heating that saves time and energy.
- One of the fastest heating elements around, Electric Turbo Boil™ delivers 3,200 watts of heat in seconds, bringing pots and kettles to a boil without wasting your valuable time.
- A built-in downdraft ventilation system pulls away smoke, steam and odors fast without any overhead connections, for powerful ventilation that fits kitchen islands and peninsulas.
- From frying bacon to sautéing cloves of garlic, a 3-speed fan delivers customizable ventilation with up to 525 CFM of airflow, clearing the air fast or slow at your discretion.