30 Inch Professional Range
Professional Electronic Convection Single Wall Oven in Stainless Steel uses an innovative fan that reverses direction for optimal air and heat circulation, providing even cooking and multi-rack baking capability. Professional-Style Handles are solid and substantial, reinforcing the overall look of sculptural sophistication. Chamfered, Hand-Finished Edges give the premium-grade stainless steel door an added sense of depth and dimension. Two Broil Elements with Reflector Shield offer intense, dual-zone broiling. 5.0 cubic foot capacity easily accommodates even the largest meals. Stainless steel back-lit digital control knobs rotate with smooth precision and backlit LCD display provides easy operation. Ten-pass bake element covers more surface area for more even baking results. True European Convection with Direct Air channels heated air from the top of the oven and circulates it around food on all sides for perfectly uniform baking and roasting. Ten-pass dual broil element evenly b
True Convection channels heated air from the top of the oven and circulates it around food on all sides for perfectly uniform baking and roasting. Theatre-style LED lights are located on both sides of the oven to enhance visibility and provide a clear view of food, regardless of rack position. Glide in and out smoothly on stainless steel ball bearings and are designed to be left in the oven during the self-clean cycle. .
- 4 Burners
- Self-Cleaning system
- Control Type Digital Temperature Display with Timer Display
- Oven Control Features Delay Clean Option Certified Sabbath Mode Proof Mode
- Cooking Technology Convection
- Indicator Lights Burner On
- Automatic Self-Clean Oven Door Lock
- Convection Roasting Rack
- Broiler Pan and Grid
- Oven Cooking Modes Convection Bake Convection Roast Bake Broil
- Oven Rack Features 3 Self-Cleaning Oven Racks 5 Rack Positions 2 Full Extension Racks
The Space You Need
The KitchenAid KFGG500EBS Black Stainless 30 5 Burner Gas Convection Range gives you the perfect space to cook multiple dishes with a large 5.8 cu. ft. capacity.
Even-Heat True Convection produces flawless results with the help of a unique bow-tie design and convection fan. This means the inside of the entire oven is heated to, and stays at, the perfect temperature.
5 Burners gives you the perfect range of cooking power from 5,000 to 18,000 BTU. Go from a rolling boil to a delicate simmer with ease.
A Helping Hand
EasyConvect Conversion System takes the guesswork out of convection cooking. The Aqualift® feature cleans your oven in less than an hour without odors and at a temperature below 200°F. Plus, a storage drawer and hidden bake add some convenience to your everyday cooking.
- Conquer delicious dishes with ease by adjusting between seven professionally inspired cooking modes: Bake, Broil, Convection Bake, Convection Roast, Convection Broil, Keep Warm and Slow Cook
- Self-Cleaning Porcelain racks are safe to stay inside the oven during the self-clean cycle, eliminating the mess and inconvenience of removing and cleaning racks by hand
- Coordinate an entire meal with 4.8 cubic feet of cooking area and 3 adjustable racks
- The Perfect Taste Temp Probe does more than measure temperature, it keeps an active eye on the cooking process by signaling when the dish is at the peak temperature, and it automatically adjusts to the Keep Warm setting for pampered convenience
This Cafe Professional Double Wall Oven brings premium performance and sophisticated design to your kitchen and is even customizable with handles and brushed stainless finishes. The French Door-style enables single hand operation to easily move food around on the glide racks. Controls are completely accessible from the front facing 7 LCD Touch Screen display that gives you access to both ovens and features like: Scan to Cook, Sabbath Mode, Control Lock, Convection Bake, Precision Cooking, and much more. Both ovens have 5.0 Cu. Ft. Capacity, and True European Convection with Direct Air for an even cooking experience that is second to none. Each oven contains (2) Never Scrub Roller Racks, and a hidden bake element that is cleaned during the Self Clean cycle (with steam option), so maintenance is a breeze.