27 Inch Kitchenaid Oven
Why Do Prices Vary? 1-4 out of 4 Sort by Best Match
KitchenAid KOCE507ESS 27" Double Wall Oven w/Even-Hea...
- The Even-Heat™ feature provides consistent heating and even cooking on all racks with a unique bow-tie shaped design and convection fan that helps ensure the most even baking
- The Microwave Convection Cooking increases the speed of cooking and provides a secondary convection cooking option
- The Temperature Probe allows accurate measurement of internal temperatures of meats, poultry, and casseroles without having to open the oven so that food can be cooked perfectly
- The EasyConvect™ Conversion System takes guesswork out of convection cooking by ensuring you can get exceptional results when experimenting with new or familiar recipes
- The SatinGlide™ Roll-Out Extension Rack in the Lower Oven allows for easy loading and features an easy-grip handle, giving you the confidence when cooking with large or heavy dishes
KitchenAid KMBP107ESS 27" Built-In Microwave Oven w/ ...
- Convection cooking circulates heat around the oven cavity with a 1600-watt convection element that allows baking at temperatures up to 450-degrees F
- EasyConvect™ conversion system takes the guesswork out of cooking by ensuring exceptional results when experimenting with new recipes or familiar favorites
- Professionally-inspired styling includes satin textured handles, precision touch controls, a chrome inlaid frame, KitchenAid® badge and brand medallion
- Broil element combines the high power and even coverage needed to achieve results similar to outdoor grilling results
- 1.4 cu. ft. capacity provides large cooking capacity while complementing your convection oven
- Crispwave™ microwave technology and crisper pan allow grilling, frying and convection cooking in the microwave
KitchenAid KOSE507EBS 27" Single Wall Oven with Even-...
1. Even-Heat™ True Convection Oven provides consistent heating and even cooking on all racks with a unique bow-tie shaped design and convection fan that helps ensure the most even baking. 2. Temperature Probe allows accurate measurement of internal temperature of meats, poultry, and casseroles without having to open the oven door. 3. Professionally-Inspired Design combines a bold blend of professionally-inspired styling with sleek touches for the home. This beautiful built-in wall oven features Satin Textured Handles, Precision Touch Controls, a stunning Chrome Inlaid Frame, the KitchenAid® Badge and Brand Medallion. 4. FIT System Guarantee allows for customization of wall oven instillation to match the height of existing cabinets through flexible design elements. 5. EasyConvect™ Conversion System takes guesswork out of convection cooking by ensuring you can get exceptional results when experimenting with new or familiar recipes. 1. Even-Heat™ True Convection Oven 2. Temperature Probe 3. Professionally-Inspired Design 4. FIT System Guarantee 5. EasyConvect™ Conversion System
KitchenAid KOST107ESS 4.3 cu. ft. Single Wall Oven wi...
- The Even-Heat™ Oven with Thermal Bake/Broil delivers balanced baking and roasting by cycling the bake and broil elements to maintain temperatures
- The FIT System Guarantee allows for customization of wall oven installation to match the height of existing cabinets through flexible design elements
- The 4.3 cu. ft. of capacity provides a large cooking capacity to accommodate multiple dishes
- The Glass-Touch Display features a responsive, easy-to-use interface that is also easy to clean
- The Self Cleaning Cycle uses high temperature to power through soils in the oven cavity, requiring only a quick wipe down at the end of the cycle
Disclaimer: Prices may vary for Puerto Rico and Hawaii Stores