The Frigidaire® Gallery built-in double electric wall oven FGET2765PB boasts Effortless™ Convection and a Power Broil feature for fast, even-baking even-broiling versatility. It boasts super-bright lighting and a large oven window, so you’ll be able to monitor your food as it cooks for perfect meals every time. Plus, it preheats in less than six minutes to save you time. Even baking technology ensures even baking at all times.
This black 3.8 cu. ft. Frigidaire Gallery built-in double electric wall oven FGET2765 comes with five rack positions for multiple, versatile cooking options. Ready-Select® cooking controls are easy to use, and they provide multiple options for controlling temperatures. A Spacewise® flexible half-rack system adjusts to cook many differently sized dishes at once. And, this high-performing oven is built, designed and engineered in the USA to ensure the highest quality standards.
- Quick preheating prepares the oven in less than six minutes
- True Convection with a single convection fan that circulates hot air throughout the oven ensures faster and more even multi-rack backing
- Power Broil provides the added power to broil food faster
- Easy-to-use, one-touch buttons allow you to easily cook pizza or chicken nuggets—or, even add a minute to the timer with a touch of the button
- Effortless™ convection takes the guesswork out of convection cooking—oven automatically adjusts standard baking temperatures to convection temperatures for consistent results (upper oven only)
- Steam Cleaning option provids a light oven cleaning that’s chemical-free, odor-free and fast
- Even baking technology ensures even baking every time
- With the simple push of a button, the One-Touch Keep Warm Setting keeps food warm until everyone and everything is ready
- Spacewise® flexible half-rack system adjusts to cook multiple dishes at once—simply remove the half rack, and you’ll have extra height for tall dishes
- Add-A-Minute feature easily adds a minute to the oven timer in the middle of a cycle without resetting
- Delay Start option lets you set your oven to begin cooking on your schedule, and it can be programmed from 1 to 24 hours
- Express-Select® controls allow you to easily set cooking temperature or choose one-touch cooking options
- Five rack positions provide multiple, versatile cooking options