15 Mm Wrench
DeWalt 10 Piece Combination Wrench Set Metric (10-19M...
At first glance DEWALT® Combination Wrenches may look like ordinary combination wrenches, but looks can be deceiving. These professional-grade wrenches boast innovative features not found on standard wrenches, including an anti-slip design that locks onto the fastener to virtually eliminate knuckle-busting slippage, grips with 400 percent more power than other wrenches, and knurled panel rings that provide a non-slip gripping surface.
DEWALT® Combination Wrenches also feature a slim head for use in narrow crevices and tight spaces, and 15-degree offset handle that provides extra clearance for your hand. They’re available in a 10-piece SAE set that includes wrenches ranging from 3/8 inch to 15/16 inch, and in a 10-piece metric set that contains wrenches from 10mm to 19mm. All DEWALT® Combination Wrenches are backed by a full lifetime warranty.
- Anti-slip Design delivers 400% more gripping power to reduce fastener damage and provides extra torque
- Long Panel Forging for extra reach and leverage
- Knurled Panel Rings provide a non-slip gripping surface.
- Lifetime Warranty
Craftsman 19mm Universal Wrench
- 19mm universal wrench is designed for any job
- Reinforced spline box end grabs 5 various kinds of fasteners including 4, 6 and 12 sided, spline and external Torx
- High tensile strength alloy steel ensures durability
- Clearly marked size markings are convenient
- 15 degree offset head stops knuckle grinding
- Smooth and protective finish prevents rust while reducing friction
- Offers a balance of grip and speed
- Combines adaptable universal box end with fast turning of an open end
Craftsman 18mm Universal Wrench
- Spline geometry works with 4, 6, 12 point, spline, external Torx and rounded standard fasteners
- 15° offset head puts an end to knuckle grinding turns
- Smooth and protective finishes prevent rust while reducing friction
- Tough steel build delivers tons of torque