12 Degree Combination Wrench
Craftsman 8 pc. Reversible Ratcheting Combination Inch...
- 8 piece reversible ratcheting combination inch wrench set is a solid addition to your garage
- Easily grabs with the open end
- Smooth rotating box ensures the job gets done easily
- Ratcheting box end eliminates the need to lift between turns for added speed
- Single-hand reversing lever allows users to switch direction easily
- 12 degree offset box end allows for easy knuckle clearance
- Fine tooth ratcheting action with 72 teeth turns faster with only a 5 degree arc
- Includes: 5/16, 3/8, 7/16, 1/2, 9/16, 5/8, 11/16 and 3/4
DeWalt 9 Piece SAE Combination Wrench Set
- Stamped hashmark pattern on wrench handle provides added grip points.
- Longer panel design gives more torque during use.
- Full Polish Chrome
- 13 degree offset box end for knuckle clearance
- Sizes stamped twice on both sides of wrench handle for easier size identification
- 15 degree offset open end allows an increased range of arc swing in tight spaces
- DirectTorque™ Technology helps prevent rounding of fasteners
- Stamped markings provide permanent visibility and prevents wear over time.
Craftsman 3/4" Reversible Ratcheting Combination Wrench
- The slim profile allows you to work in confined spaces
- Ratcheting box end speeds up work with constant fastener contact
- One-hand reversing lever allows user to switch directions easily
- 12° offset box end keeps the skin on your knuckles
- 72-tooth ratcheting mechanism rotates fast with only 5° of swing
- Rugged alloyed steel build stands up to heavy torquing
- Solid design helps eliminate slip and stripping
DeWalt 10 Piece Combination Wrench Set Metric (10-19M...
At first glance DEWALT® Combination Wrenches may look like ordinary combination wrenches, but looks can be deceiving. These professional-grade wrenches boast innovative features not found on standard wrenches, including an anti-slip design that locks onto the fastener to virtually eliminate knuckle-busting slippage, grips with 400 percent more power than other wrenches, and knurled panel rings that provide a non-slip gripping surface.
DEWALT® Combination Wrenches also feature a slim head for use in narrow crevices and tight spaces, and 15-degree offset handle that provides extra clearance for your hand. They’re available in a 10-piece SAE set that includes wrenches ranging from 3/8 inch to 15/16 inch, and in a 10-piece metric set that contains wrenches from 10mm to 19mm. All DEWALT® Combination Wrenches are backed by a full lifetime warranty.
- Anti-slip Design delivers 400% more gripping power to reduce fastener damage and provides extra torque
- Long Panel Forging for extra reach and leverage
- Knurled Panel Rings provide a non-slip gripping surface.
- Lifetime Warranty
Craftsman 19mm Universal Wrench
- 19mm universal wrench is designed for any job
- Reinforced spline box end grabs 5 various kinds of fasteners including 4, 6 and 12 sided, spline and external Torx
- High tensile strength alloy steel ensures durability
- Clearly marked size markings are convenient
- 15 degree offset head stops knuckle grinding
- Smooth and protective finish prevents rust while reducing friction
- Offers a balance of grip and speed
- Combines adaptable universal box end with fast turning of an open end
Craftsman 7/16" Reversible Ratcheting Combination Wren...
- 7/16 reversible ratcheting combination wrench provides options to get your project done
- Box end and open end offer ultimate versatility
- Single-hand reversing lever allows you to switch directions easily
- 12 degree box end gives you knuckle clearance for working in tight spaces
- 5 degree arc allows for faster turning
- 72 gear teeth offer fine tooth ratcheting action
Craftsman 18mm Universal Wrench
- Spline geometry works with 4, 6, 12 point, spline, external Torx and rounded standard fasteners
- 15° offset head puts an end to knuckle grinding turns
- Smooth and protective finishes prevent rust while reducing friction
- Tough steel build delivers tons of torque
Craftsman 6 pc. Metric Ratcheting Wrench Set
- 6 piece metric ratcheting wrench set delivers dependable grip for your project
- Designed to grab, the wrenches feature ratcheting box ends to speed through jobs
- Open ends hold on tight and easily bust through stubborn bolts
- Alloy steel is durable
- 12 degree offset box ends easily add knuckle clearance in tight spots
- Fine tooth ratcheting action turns fasteners with only 5 degree arc
- Rugged open end delivers torque and grabs bolts easily
- Includes 6mm, 8mm, 10mm, 12mm, 13mm and 14mm