You and your guests know good taste is about more than big flavors. Thanks to LG’s sleek slide-in electric range with ProBake Convection™, you won’t just entertain—you’ll wow. The generous 6.3 cu. ft. capacity oven handles that impressive roast and all the accompaniments, while ProBake Convection™ achieves baking perfection*. And with a depth that lines up with standard kitchen countertops, the LG slide-in electric range offers a streamlined custom appearance that enhances the look of every kitchen and makes cooking a pleasure.
- LG ProBake Convection® delivers even baking results on every rack, every time*. Inspired by pro-style ranges, this new LG range moved the heating element from the bottom of the oven to the back wall for optimal heat distribution. Enjoy consistent browning on top and bottom- with every cookie baked to perfection. Also, get 20% faster roasting with this electric oven**.
- LG Induction cooking gives you perfection every time - quickly, evenly and safely. With the SmoothTouch™ glass controls and induction technology focusing the heat towards the bottom of the cookware only, which guarantees you quick and even heating as well as energy savings, and safe operation from start to finish.
- When you’re craving the thrill of the grill but Mother Nature has other ideas, you can still achieve that characteristic seared flavor with LG’s Infrared Heating™ system. The infrared heating element locks in juices while cutting up to 20% off of your cooking time**—with no preheating required.
- With LG EasyClean® – In three easy steps and 10 quick minutes your oven can be sparkling clean, without strong chemical fumes or high heat***. Simply spray the oven interior with water, press EasyClean® and then in 10 minutes, quickly wipe away any leftover grime. And you can still use the traditional self-clean cycle for the occasional deep clean.
- SmartThinQ® technology works with Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa. Check on dishes by monitoring cooking mode and remaining time on your Android or iOS device. Designed with the connected home in mind, you can even activate the timer with a simple voice command.
- Dinner was ready at 7, but dance practice had other plans. Forget reheating—now, you can keep food warm and toasty until you’re ready to serve in LG’s convenient warming drawer.
- Intuitive SmoothTouch™ glass controls not only look sleek but makes operating your range a snap with just a touch of your finger. Best of all they have been designed with practicality in mind – the smooth surface easily wipes clean.
- Ergonomic, Tilted Front Controls (Electric) - Stop reaching over hot pans to adjust your cooktop elements. Sleek, angled controls put power and visibility at your fingertips while bringing an updated, stylish look to your kitchen.
- LG’s gliding rack brings the dish to you, extending your reach with far less effort. It offers easy access for checking on or removing your favorite dishes from the oven.
- 6.3 cu. ft. Largest Capacity Oven† handles all your family's cooking needs.
*Compared to LG's conventional ovens
**Compared to LG's non-infrared heating ovens using chicken breasts, hamburgers, and salmon.
***Heavy build-up may require additional manual effort or use of the full self-clean feature.
†Based on LG internal survey for 6.3 traditional self clean gas & electric single ovens, 6.9 gas double ovens and 7.3 electric double ovens.
|Width||30 in. (standard)|
|Depth with Door Open (in.)||0|
|Main Oven Interior Dimensions (WxHxD)||24.875 x 21.375 x 20|
|Main Oven Capacity (cu. ft.)||6.3|
|Certifications & Ratings|
|Power & Performance|
|Main Oven Broiler Wattage||2400|
|Main Oven Bake Element Wattage||2500|
|Main Oven Convection Element Wattage||2500|
|Minimum Circuit Rating||40 amps|
|Color Family||Stainless steel|
|Cooking Surface||Electric: induction glass surface|
|Element Configuration||LR 6” 1800 (Boost) / 1300; RR 6” 100; LF 8” 3200 (Boost) / 2100; RF 11” 4000 (Boost) / 2400; Ctr 6” 1800 (Boost) / 1300|
|Main Oven Broiler Location||Top of oven|
|Main Oven Number of Rack Positions||7|
|Number of Oven Racks||3|
|Number of Ovens||Single oven|
|Convection Location(s)||Upper/Single Oven|
|Convection Type||True Convection|
|General Warranty||1 Year Parts & Labor|
|Oven Cleaning Method||Self-cleaning|
|Range Style||Slide-In Ranges|
|Oven Door Window Type||Large|
|Oven Light||Standard (incandescent)|
|Power Cord Included||No|
|Venting||Back of cooktop|
|Works With||Google Home, LG ThinQ, Amazon Alexa|