Flexible Cooking and Easy Cleaning. Now you can handle all of your family’s cooking needs. Whether you’re baking large batches of cookies or a roast for a family get together, this oven can fit it all. Of course, with big meals comes big messes, so LG’s EasyClean® makes cleanup as simple as 10 minutes and three easy steps*.
- With LG's LRE3060ST 6.3 cu. ft large capacity electric single oven, you can handle all of your family's cooking needs, whether you're baking large batches of cookies or a roast for the holidays.
- In three easy steps and 10 quick minutes, your oven can be sparkling clean, without strong chemical fumes or high heat*. Simply spray the oven interior with water, press EasyClean® and then in 10 minutes, quickly wipe away any leftover grime.
- With 3,200 watts, these dual cooktop elements are the most powerful available.** Not only do they deliver LG’s fastest boil, they let you match the element size to your cookware for the utmost in flexibility.
- Simplify meals with 5 cooktop elements, allowing you to have more cooking and warming flexibility.
- The Brilliant Blue Interior provides an upscale look with premium interior design.
- This super-sized WideView™ window allows you to easily check the progress of a meal no matter where it’s placed in the oven.
- Convenient storage drawer offers room to store all your kitchen necessities in style.
* Heavy build-up may require additional manual effort.
**As compared with other LG electric models.
|Width||30 in. (standard)|
|Depth with Door Open (in.)||0|
|Main Oven Interior Dimensions (WxHxD)||24 1/2" x 20 1/4" x 19 3/8"|
|Certifications & Ratings|
|Power & Performance|
|Main Oven Broiler Wattage||4200|
|Main Oven Bake Element Wattage||3400|
|Minimum Circuit Rating||40 amps|
|Color Family||Stainless steel|
|Cooking Surface||Electric: radiant glass surface|
|Element Configuration||Left Rear 6"-1200W, Right Rear 6"-1200W, Left Front 9" 6"-3200W 1400W, Right Front 9"-2500W Center 7"-100W|
|Main Oven Broiler Location||Top of oven|
|Main Oven Number of Rack Positions||7|
|Number of Oven Racks||2|
|Number of Ovens||Single oven|
|Convection Location(s)||No Convection|
|Convection Type||No Convection|
|General Warranty||1 year parts and labor|
|Oven Cleaning Method||Standard clean|
|Range Style||Freestanding Ranges|
|Oven Door Window Type||Large|
|Power Cord Included||Yes|