The 30-in. freestanding self-cleaning LG LDE3037BD double-oven electric range with infrared grill has an infrared heating element that bring oven to broil temperature more quickly and cuts over 20% of the cooking time on common foods, like hamburgers and chicken breasts. And because this technology is the same as premium outdoor grills, the food comes out just as juicy. The black stainless-steel LG LDE3037 electric range features the next generation of oven cleaning, EasyClean™, which provides a quick and easy way to clean your oven while still being able to use the conventional self-clean method. Just spray water, and after 20 quick minutes, simply wipe away the mess. Cook two meals at once—6.7 cu. ft. combined oven capacity allows you to cook different dishes at different temperatures all at the same time; it gives you room for everything you'd need for big dinners and holiday gatherings.
- Large capacity 6.7 cu. ft. cook at two different temperatures with room to spare.
- LG's True Convection system allows faster preheating and more precise cooking. With a Convection Element, your oven will now reach the ideal cooking temperature faster with more even heat distribution inside.
- The 6 in. upper oven height allows for more space for larger dishes and you can multitask meals at different temperatures.
- IntuiTouch™ with scrolling IntuiScroll™ display for simple operation.
- With two versatile cooktop elements (one 6/9" and one 9/12"), you can fit different sized cookware for convenience – even your largest sauté pan.
- Hidden bake conceals the lower oven bake element to eliminate hard-to-reach areas that collect food and spills for easy cleaning.
|Width||30 in. (standard)|
|Depth with Door Open (in.)||43.156|
|Main Oven Interior Dimensions (WxHxD)||24.5"W x 16.31"H x 18.93"D|
|Secondary Oven Interior Dimensions (WxHxD)||24.5 W x 8.68"H x 18.94"D|
|Secondary Oven Capacity (cu. ft.)||2.3|
|Certifications & Ratings|
|Bake Element Location||Hidden Bake Element|
|Cooking Surface||Electric: radiant glass surface|
|Element Configuration||LR 6"/1,200W; RR 6"/1,200W; CR 7"/100W (Warming); LF 9", 6"/3,000W, 1400W; RF 12", 9"/2,700W, 1700W|
|Main Oven Broiler Location||Top of oven|
|Main Oven Number of Rack Positions||5|
|Number of Oven Racks||3|
|Number of Ovens||Double oven|
|Secondary Oven Number of Rack Positions||2|
|Secondary Oven Number of Racks||1|
|Power & Performance|
|Main Oven Broiler Wattage||3800|
|Main Oven Bake Element Wattage||2500|
|Minimum Circuit Rating||40 amps|
|Secondary Oven Bake Element Wattage||2100|
|Secondary Oven Broiler Wattage||3200|
|Color Family||Black Stainless|
|Cooktop Details||Grey Patterned on Black Ceramic Glass|
|Oven Cleaning Method||Self-cleaning|
|Oven Insulation||Fiberglass insulation|
|Range Style||Freestanding Ranges|
|General Warranty||1 Year Parts and Labor (In Home Service) 5 Years Limited on Cooktop and Radiant Surface Units|
|Oven Door Window Type||Large|
|Oven Light||Standard (incandescent)|
|Secondary Oven Light||Standard (incandescent)|
|Materials & Finishes|
|Oven Racks||Chrome on steel|
|Power Cord Included||No|
|Safety Features||Recessed Broiler safe for your hands|