Meet the LG DLGX5001W gas dryer that's destined to become your new favorite hottie—starting with refined styling and a sleek new control panel that's integrated into the door for a seamless look. But it's this dryer's steamy nature that you'll find irresistible when dealing with life's daily laundry dramas. Favorite shirt have hanger bumps? Work clothes looking like a wrinkled mess with no time to iron? LG TurboSteam™ technology can help save the day by getting clothes back into tip-top shape in just 10 minutes.
- The elevated, ergonomically angled door design on the LG DLGX5001W is a new tilt on convenience. The contoured front earns high marks for style but is actually the result of careful engineering to make laundry day less of a workout.
- Electronic control panel is integrated into the door for a distinct style plus the intuitive functionality you expect from an LG dryer.
- Give favorite clothes new life in just 10 minutes with LG TurboSteam™ technology.
- With the ultra-large 7.4 cubic feet of capacity, this dryer handles really large loads.
- WiFi capable with Remote Start - monitor your laundry remotely with an ingenious smartphone app.
- SmartThinQ™ technology that delivers features like Smart Access and Smart Adapt, which allow you to monitor your dryer remotely and download new and improved cycles for different types of fabric and drying requirements.
- The SteamSanitary™ cycle safely sanitizes items marked as non-washable.
- Sensor Dry system measures the moisture levels during the cycle and automatically adjusts the drying time.
- Troubleshoot quickly and efficiently with SmartDiagnosis™.
- The SteamFresh™ cycle reduces wrinkles in up to five garments at a time.
- The NeveRust™ stainless steel drum is built to last, but never show its age.
- With the FlowSense™ Duct Clogging Indicator you'll know when it's time to clean the ducts out to ensure great drying every time.
- The ReduceStatic™ option virtually eliminates static cling.
- The EasyIron™ option lightly moistens clothes to make ironing easier and more efficient.
- Intuitive Dial-A-Cycle™ controls and easy to read Dual LED Display indicators help you find the right setting every time.
- There’s no need for laundry to be noisy. The LG LoDecibel™ motor: chances are you may not even notice it.
- Just pop your dry clothes in for a tumble on the Wrinkle Care option to reduce creases.
- SpeedDry cycle can gets clothes dry in just 15 minutes.
|Depth with Door Closed (in.)||32.812|
|Depth with Door Open (in.)||54|
|Height to Top of Cabinet||38.812|
|Height to Top of Control Panel||38.812|
|Shipping Depth (in.)||33.2|
|Shipping Height (in.)||42.25|
|Shipping Width (in.)||29.5|
|Dryer Interior Size||7.0 cu. ft. and greater|
|Check Lint Screen Light||Yes|
|Control Type||Electronic LED|
|Cycle Status Lights||Yes|
|Delay Start Option||No|
|Timed Dry Option||Yes|
|Dry Cycles||Steam Cycle, Permanent Press Dry Cycle, Air Dry Cycle, Speed / Quick Dry Cycle, Normal Dry Cycle, Delicate Dry Cycle, Anti-Bacterial/Sanitize Cycle, Damp Dry Cycle, Heavy Duty Dry Cycle|
|Dryer Door Access||Reversible|
|LP Conversion||LP Conversion Kit Available|
|LP Conversion Kit Number||02617025000P|
|Number of Dryness Levels||5|
|Remote Diagnostics||Uses Phone Receiver|
|Venting (facing dryer)||Left, Bottom, Back (Standard)|
|Materials & Finishes|
|Drum Material||Stainless steel|
|Dryer Power Source||Gas|
|Certifications & Ratings|
|ENERGY STAR Certified||Yes|
|General Warranty||1 Year Parts and Labor|
|Includes Dry Rack||No|
|Power Cord Included||Yes|
|Matching Stack Kit||NA|
|Matching Washer Model||WM5000HWA|
|Stackable with Matching Unit||No|
|Power & Performance|
|Minimum Circuit Rating||15 amps|
|Works With||Google Home, LG ThinQ, Amazon Alexa|