This beautiful KitchenAid® top control built-in dishwasher harnesses the power of the Dynamic Wash Arms to provide complete water coverage and superior cleaning. The unique design has nine arms that directly spray water everywhere in the dishwasher, including hard to reach places. It also features the exclusive Clean Water Wash System that continuously cleans the wash water for superior performance, even with the heaviest loads. With a Third Level Rack and SatinGlide® rails on the two main levels, this dishwasher will not only provide space and functionality but also a smooth, premium feeling when pulling out the two main racks with light or heavy loads. This dishwasher also features Satin Textured Handles and the KitchenAid® Badge, a symbol of uncompromised quality.
- The Dynamic Wash Arm features nine wash arms in one for better coverage and superior cleaning
- The Clean Water Wash System continuously removes food particles from the wash water and there's no need to ever remove the filter
- The ProScrub® option helps eliminate soaking or pre-scrubbing with 40 targeted spray jets that help remove stubborn messes
- The SatinGlide® Max Rails on the upper and lower racks create a smooth, premium feeling when pulling out the upper and lower racks even with heavier loads
- The Express Wash Cycle allows you to wash lightly soiled items up to 35% faster when compared to normal cycle
- 1 Year Manufacturers Limited Warranty.
|CALIFORNIA CARB COMPIANCE||No|
|CAPACITY||16 Place Settings|
|CAPACITY CU. FT.||16 Place Settings|
|COLOR FAMILY||Stainless Steel|
|DEPTH IN.||24.75 in.|
|DEPTH WITH DOOR OPEN||49.5 in.|
|ENERGY GUIDE||View Document|
|ENERGY STAR COMPLIANT||Yes|
|HEIGHT IN.||34.5 in.|
|TUB MATERIAL||Stainless Steel|
|WARRANTY||1 Year Manufacturers Limited Warranty|
|WIDTH IN.||23.875 in.|
KitchenAid KDTM704ESS 24" Top Control Built-In Dishwasher - Stainless Steel
Please note: The item is out of stock online. Please contact your local store to inquire about availability.
Protect Your New Appliance
Get coverage beyond the manufacturer's warranty and put money back in your pocket with the
Appliance Protection Plan