Kenmore Elite 30" Electric Combination Wall Oven - Twice the Possibilities The Kenmore Elite 30" electric combination wall oven 4890 gives you more cooking options with the convenience of both microwave cooking and a dual-fan convection oven. The self-cleaning oven makes for easy care, as the exclusive AirGuard technology eliminates odors. The innovative temperature probe feature shuts the oven off automatically when foods reach a designated internal temperature, so making the perfect roast is easy. The microwave unit comes equipped with special features like sensor cooking and Turbo Roast & Bake that take the guesswork out of mealtime. Every cook who's short on time needs this Kenmore combination wall oven.
- A built-in microwave oven uses the power of convection to heat foods from the interior and exterior simultaneously, so meals are cooked to perfection inside and out.
- True Dual Convection uses two convection fans and a third hidden heating element to cook evenly baked meals up to 44% faster than Kenmore ovens without convection.
- The Convenient Temperature Probe produces perfect doneness every time by automatically turning off once your turkey or roast reaches precisely the right interior temperature.
- The Self-cleaning function conveniently cleans the oven's interior using high temperatures to burn spills, soil and soot away without a bit of scrubbing.
- Kenmore Airguard™ Technology helps eliminate self-cleaning odors and smoke 85% more effectively than Kenmore ovens without it, so you can breathe easy.
- With the push of a button, the total wall oven lockout feature secures controls and prevents temperature tampering, especially from the smallest fingers in the house.
|Cutout Dimensions||See Installation Guide below product description|
|Main Oven Capacity (cu. ft.)||1.5|
|Power & Performance|
|Convection Element Wattage||2000|
|Minimum Circuit Rating||30 amps|
|Oven Bake Element Wattage||900|
|Total Connected Load||5.4/4.0 KW|
|Gas or Electric||Electric|
|General Warranty||12 month limited|
|Maximum Microwave Cooking Time (min.)||99|
|Oven Cleaning Method||Self-clean lower, standard upper|
|Microwave Door Open||Push-to-open|
|Microwave Power Levels||10|
|Overall Type||Microwave/oven combination|