Kenmore Elite 30" Double Wall Oven - Bake in Style The Kenmore Elite 30" double wall oven 4818 easily cuts your baking time in half, thanks to a pair of 4.2-cu. ft. ovens. Stacked one on top of the other, these self-cleaning convection ovens feature hidden heating elements that help bake dishes quickly and evenly. The porcelain oven racks have handles integrated right into their design, so as soon as the timer dings you can easily slide out the golden-brown goodies without burning yourself. For added safety, take advantage of the oven-lockout feature, which makes sure doors and controls stay off-limits to children.
- True Convection combines a powerful fan with a hidden heating element to spread heat evenly, helping bake, brown and crisp everything from turkeys and roasts to brownies and pies.
- From keeping a stack of pizzas toasty to cooking Thanksgiving dinner, this Kenmore delivers plenty of room, so you can load it up and enjoy hot, delicious meals, treats and more.
- The Convenient Temperature Probe produces perfect doneness every time by automatically turning off once your turkey or roast reaches precisely the right interior temperature.
- With the push of a button, the total wall oven lockout feature secures controls and prevents temperature tampering, especially from the smallest fingers in the house.
- A convenient control panel puts more oven settings at your fingertips, ensuring you choose the right cooking options with easy-to-use one touch selections.
- With a long-lasting finish that's less likely to tarnish or discolor than others, porcelain-coated oven racks keep foods from sticking and make cleanup fast.
- The Self-cleaning function conveniently cleans the oven's interior using high temperatures to burn spills, soil and soot away without a bit of scrubbing.
|Cutout Dimensions||See Installation Guide below product description|
|Depth with Door Open (in.)||45.5|
|Lower Oven Interior Dimensions (WxHxD)||24.13 W x 16.50 H x 18.03 D in.|
|Upper Oven Interior Dimensions (WxHxD)||24.13 W x 16.50 H x 18.03 D in.|
|Lower Oven Capacity (cu. ft.)||4.2|
|Upper Oven Capacity (cu. ft.)||4.2|
|Convection Type||True Convection|
|Lower Oven Bake Element Location||Beneath oven floor|
|Lower Oven Broiler Location||Top of oven|
|Overall Type||Double oven|
|Upper Oven Bake Element Location||Beneath oven floor|
|Upper Oven Broiler Location||Top of oven|
|Gas or Electric||Electric|
|Lower Oven Bake Element Wattage||2200|
|Lower Oven Broiler Element Wattage||4000|
|Lower Oven Convection Wattage||2500|
|Power & Performance|
|Minimum Circuit Rating||40 amps|
|Total Connected Load||8.3 kW @ 240V / 6.3 kW @ 208V|
|Upper Oven Bake Element Wattage||2200|
|Upper Oven Broiler Element Wattage||4000|
|Upper Oven Convection Wattage||2500 watts|
|Oven Cleaning Method||All self-clean|
|Oven Door Handle||Curved|
|Power Cord Included||N/A|
|Temperature Range||170-550 deg. F|
|Certifications & Ratings|
|Upper Oven Light(s) Type||Halogen|
|Venting||Between upper oven door and control panel|