Kenmore Elite 30" Single Electric Wall Oven - True Convection The Kenmore Elite single electric wall oven 4808 features a 4.2 cu. ft. capacity self-cleaning convection oven with a hidden bake element for increased capacity and easy cleanup. A hidden third heating element and internal fan prevent temperature instabilities, ensuring food is baked evenly, while a smooth cover hides the cooking element, making cleanup simple. The Temperature Probe signals the oven to turn off once the desired internal cooking temperature is reached. With the Kenmore Elite 30" Electric Self-Clean Single Wall Oven, cooking is made easy.
- True Convection combines a powerful fan with a hidden heating element to spread heat evenly, helping bake, brown and crisp everything from turkeys and roasts to brownies and pies.
- From keeping a stack of pizzas toasty to cooking Thanksgiving dinner, this Kenmore delivers plenty of room, so you can load it up and enjoy hot, delicious meals, treats and more.
- The Convenient Temperature Probe produces perfect doneness every time by automatically turning off once your turkey or roast reaches precisely the right interior temperature.
- With the push of a button, the total wall oven lockout feature secures controls and prevents temperature tampering, especially from the smallest fingers in the house.
- A convenient control panel puts more oven settings at your fingertips, ensuring you choose the right cooking options with easy-to-use one touch selections.
- With a long-lasting finish that's less likely to tarnish or discolor than others, porcelain-coated oven racks keep foods from sticking and make cleanup fast.
- The Self-cleaning function conveniently cleans the oven's interior using high temperatures to burn spills, soil and soot away without a bit of scrubbing.
|Cutout Dimensions||See Installation Guide below product description|
|Depth with Door Open (in.)||45.5|
|Height (in.)||29.06 in.|
|Interior Dimensions||24.13 W x 16.50 H x 18.03 D in.|
|Main Oven Capacity (cu. ft.)||4.2|
|Certifications & Ratings|
|Bake Element Location||Beneath oven floor|
|Broiler Location||Top of oven|
|Convection Location(s)||Upper/Single Oven|
|Convection Type||True Convection|
|Number of Oven Racks||3|
|Number of Oven Rack Positions||4|
|Overall Type||Single oven|
|Power & Performance|
|Bake Element Wattage||2200|
|Main Oven Broiler Wattage||4000|
|Minimum Circuit Rating||20 amps|
|Total Connected Load||4.0 kW @ 240V / 3.0 kW @ 208V|
|Gas or Electric||Electric|
|Oven Cleaning Method||All self-clean|
|Oven Door Latch||Automatic|
|Oven Door Style||With Window|
|Power Cord Included||N/A|
|Venting||Located between oven door and control panel|