Kenmore 4.9 cu. ft. Electric Range - Reliability and Efficiency The Kenmore 4.9 cu. ft. electric range 9300 works hard to help you make delicious meals quickly and easily. Four coil elements can accommodate cookware up to 8 inches in diameter. Featuring a lift-up cooktop design and chrome drip pans that help make cleaning a breeze, the oven window and interior light lets you check your food without having to open the door. This Kenmore electric range is also equipped with an electronic control panel that lets you change oven settings with the touch of a button.
- Multiple cooking element sizes allow cooks to choose elements that produce just the right amount of heat, so sauces don’t scorch and steaks are seared perfectly.
- With the touch of a button, the digital control panel gives you quick command of temperature, timer and automatic shutoff settings.
- With three settings—high, normal and low—Select Broil settings multiply your broiler cooking options, so from seared steak to crème brulee, you can make masterpiece meals at home.
- Easy Set™ electronic oven controls automate temperature, timer and other features so you can bake a pie, roast beef or cook a casserole with just the touch of a finger.
- A convenient storage drawer underneath the oven provides valuable space for storing baking sheets, pans and pizza trays, so they're out of the way but still within reach.
- Indicator lights shine bright when elements are on, helping prevent burns and other accidents, while reminding you to turn them off when your food is done.
|Width||30 in. (standard)|
|Depth with Door Open (in.)||45.0|
|Main Oven Interior Dimensions (WxHxD)||23" W x 18.81" H x 19.19" D|
|Certifications & Ratings|
|Power & Performance|
|Main Oven Broiler Wattage||3000|
|Main Oven Bake Element Wattage||2600|
|Minimum Circuit Rating||40 amps|
|Total Connected Load||10.0/7.5|
|Color Family||Stainless steel|
|Cooking Surface||Electric: standard (coil)|
|Element Configuration||2 - 6" 1250W; 2 - 8" 2100W|
|Main Oven Number of Rack Positions||5|
|Number of Oven Racks||2|
|Number of Ovens||Single oven|
|Convection Location(s)||No Convection|
|Convection Type||No Convection|
|General Warranty||1 Year Limited|
|Oven Cleaning Method||Standard clean|
|Range Style||Freestanding Ranges|
|Oven Light||Standard (incandescent)|
|Power Cord Included||No|