Kenmore 30" Electric Induction Cooktop - Efficient and Safe Cooking has never been easier with the Kenmore electric induction cooktop 4380 . Using electromagnetic energy, this induction cooktop heats faster and uses less energy than conventional cooktops. The ceramic glass surface is easy to clean and cooler to the touch. The four individual cooking zones each have 15 power settings, offering greater flexibility and precision over your cooking. From the ability to keep food at a precise cooking temperature after it's done to detecting the pan size, this Kenmore Induction Cooktop is an essential addition to any kitchen.
- By producing a magnetic field which heats pots and pans directly, cutting-edge Induction Cooking brings your favorite meals to a boil quickly, saving time and resources.
- Power Boost temporarily boosts induction output to pots, skillets and pans, helping deliver a spike in temperature to crisp sandwiches, melt cheeses and speed meals to the table.
- Perfect for late-comers and keeping dishes warm while you prep the rest of the meal, the keep warm surface burner setting delivers consistently mild heat, without overcooking.
- Precision Touchª controls feature a one-touch keypad control so you can select from more than a dozen heating and warming options tailored to help every meal taste its best.
- The pan size detection sensor tailors energy output to fit pots and pans of varying size, so over- and under-heating is eliminated and cooking is consistent.
|Cutout Dimensions||See Installation Guide below product description|
|Minimum Clearance Above Cooktop (in.)||30|
|Minimum Clearance Below Cooktop (in.)||4.5|
|Minimum Clearance to Front of Counter (in.)||2.5|
|Minimum Clearance to Left Wall (in.)||7.50|
|Minimum Clearance to Rear Wall (in.)||1.5|
|Minimum Clearance to Right Wall (in.)||7.5|
|Color Family||Stainless steel|
|Cooking Surface||Electric: induction glass surface|
|Cooking Zones||None, fixed elements/burners|
|Element Configuration||Large, 7 in. to 9 in.|
|Cooktop Control Type||Electronic|
|Materials & Finishes|
|Gas or Electric||Electric|
|General Warranty||1 year parts and labor|
|Item Weight (lbs.)||46|
|Power & Performance|
|Minimum Circuit Rating||40 amps|
|Total Connected Load||7.4 kW @ 240V / 6.7 kW @ 208V|
|Power Cord Included||Yes|
|Safety/In-Use Indicator||Hot surface indicator(s)|