Get faster, more even baking results with True Convection in both 5.1 cu. ft. ovens in this 30-inch double oven. The upper oven features the Effortless™ Temperature Probe that detects and alerts when the desired finished cooking temperature has been reached and automatically switches to the keep warm setting. Both ovens have Quick Preheat so you can get your cooking started sooner. Even Baking Technology ensures even baking every time. And both have Self Clean options in 2, 3, and 4-hour cycles, plus a Steam Clean option.
- More Even Baking Results with True Convection – get faster, more even multi-rack baking with a powerful convection fan and third heating element (2,500 watt) that evenly circulates hot air throughout the oven. Both ovens feature True Convection.
- Effortless™ Temperature Probe – detects and alerts when the desired finished cooking temperature has been reached and automatically switches to the keep warm setting (upper oven only).
- Quick Preheat – preheat in just a few minutes.1
- Frigidaire Fit Promise – We promise that your new 27" or 30" Frigidaire® single or double wall oven will fit your existing cabinet cutout of the same width and configuration, or we will reimburse you for modification costs.2
- Cleanup is easy with Hidden Bake – lower heating elements are beneath the oven floor, making for a smooth surface that is easy to clean.
- Smudge-Proof® Stainless Steel – resists fingerprints and cleans easily.
- Our Largest Capacity Oven – cook more at once with 5.1 cubic feet of oven capacity, in both ovens.
- Glide Rack – easily glides in and out allowing you to access dishes from your oven.
- Oven Rack Handles – oven racks are designed with space for you to easily pull out the racks, even when wearing an oven mitt.
- Easy to Clean with Self-Cleaning – your oven cleans itself – so you don't have to. Self clean options available in 2, 3, and 4-hour cycles.
- Even Baking Technology – Our Even Baking Technology ensures even baking every time.
- Vari-Broil™ Temperature Control – allows you to choose between two heat levels.
- Ready-Select® Controls – easily select options or control cooking temperature with our easy-to-use controls.
- Delay Clean Option – set the oven to begin cleaning on your schedule.
- Delay Start Baking Option – set your oven to begin cooking on your schedule. It can be programmed from one to 24 hours.
- Bread Proof Button
- Steam Clean – a 30-minute light oven cleaning that’s chemical-free, odor-free, and fast.
- Sabbath Mode – Star-K® Certified
- 3"-High Stainless Steel Bottom Trim Accessory available to order (PN #5304520627).
1Based on single rack cooking performance, not set temperature, using Quick Preheat.
2Up to three hundred dollars via mail-in rebate. See https://www.frigidairefitpromise.com for additional information.
|Cutout Dimensions||28.5"-29"w x 48.875"-50.25"h x 24"d|
|Depth with Door Open (in.)||45.75|
|Door Opening Height (In.)||0|
|Door Opening Width (In.)||0|
|Lower Oven Interior Dimensions (WxHxD)||24.125"w x 18.625"h x 19.5"d|
|Upper Oven Interior Dimensions (WxHxD)||24.125"w x 18.625"h x 19.5"d|
|Lower Oven Capacity (cu. ft.)||5.1|
|Upper Oven Capacity (cu. ft.)||5.1|
|Certifications & Ratings|
|Color Family||Stainless steel|
|Convection Type||True Convection|
|Lower Oven Bake Element Location||Beneath oven floor|
|Lower Oven Broiler Location||Top of oven|
|Lower Oven Number of Oven Racks||3|
|Lower Oven Number of Rack Positions||6|
|Lower Oven Roasting||Convection roast|
|Overall Type||Double oven|
|Upper Oven Bake Element Location||Beneath oven floor|
|Upper Oven Broiler Location||Top of oven|
|Upper Oven Number of Racks||3|
|Upper Oven Number of Rack Positions||6|
|Upper Oven Roasting||Convection roast|
|Convection Location(s)||Both Ovens|
|Gas or Electric||Electric|
|Lower Oven Bake Element Wattage||2200|
|Lower Oven Broiler Element Wattage||4000|
|Lower Oven Convection Wattage||2500|
|Lower Oven Light(s) Type||Halogen|
|Upper Oven Light(s) Type||Halogen|
|Power & Performance|
|Minimum Circuit Rating||40 amps|
|Total Connected Load||9 @ 240V / 6.8 @ 208V|
|Upper Oven Bake Element Wattage||2200|
|Upper Oven Broiler Element Wattage||4000|
|Upper Oven Convection Wattage||2500 watts|
|Oven Cleaning Method||All self-clean|
|Oven Door Handle||Curved|
|Oven Door Style||With Window|
|Power Cord Included||No|
|Temperature Range||100-550 deg. F|
|Venting||Under control panel (top of oven)|
|Venting||Under control panel|