The Frigidaire Gallery 27 in. Electric Double Wall Oven features two large 3.8 cu. ft. ovens so you have more room to cook multiple items at once and at two different temperatures. Express-Select Control panel makes it easy to set cooking temperature or choose one-touch cooking options for baking and cooking at the touch of a button. With True Convection, the convection fan distributes heat throughout the oven for faster and more even multi-rack baking. Both ovens also include quick preheat and keep warm setting for all your cooking and baking needs.
- With True Convection, get faster, more even multi-rack baking in both ovens with a powerful convection fan and third heating element that evenly circulates hot air throughout the oven.
- The Effortless™ Temperature Probe detects and alerts when the desired finished cooking temperature has been reached and automatically switches to the keep warm setting (upper oven only).
- Quick Preheat – preheat in just a few minutes*.
- Frigidaire Fit Promise – we promise that your new 27" or 30" Frigidaire® double wall oven will fit your existing cabinet cutout of the same width and configuration, or we will reimburse you for modification costs.**
- Cleanup is easy with Hidden Bake – lower heating elements are beneath the oven floor, making for a smooth surface that is easy to clean.
- Practical has never looked so stylish with Smudge-Proof™ Black Stainless Steel, a beautiful new finish with an easy-to-clean fingerprint resistant surface.
- The Glide Rack easily glides in and out allowing you to access dishes from your oven.
- Oven rack handles – oven racks are designed with space for you to easily pull out the racks, even when wearing an oven mitt.
- Easy to clean with self-cleaning options available in 2, 3, and 4-hour cycles.
- Vari-Broil™ temperature control allows you to choose between two heat levels.
- Ready-Select® controls – select options or control cooking temperature with easy-to-use controls.
- Delay Clean option – set the oven to begin cleaning on your schedule.
- Delay Start baking option – set your oven to begin cooking on your schedule. It can be programmed from 1 to 24 hours.
- Steam Clean is a 30-minute light oven cleaning that’s chemical-free, odor-free, and fast.
*Based on single rack cooking performance, not set temperature, using Quick Preheat.
**Up to three hundred dollars via mail-in rebate. See https://www.frigidairefitpromise.com for additional information.
|Cutout Dimensions||24.875"– 25.25" W x 48.875"– 49.625" H x 24" D|
|Depth with Door Open (in.)||45.75|
|Door Opening Height (In.)||17|
|Door Opening Width (In.)||0|
|Lower Oven Interior Dimensions (WxHxD)||20.5"W x 17" H x 18.75" D|
|Upper Oven Interior Dimensions (WxHxD)||20.5"W x 17" H x 18.75" D|
|Lower Oven Capacity (cu. ft.)||3.8|
|Upper Oven Capacity (cu. ft.)||3.8|
|Certifications & Ratings|
|Color Family||Black Stainless|
|Convection Type||True Convection|
|Lower Oven Bake Element Location||Beneath oven floor|
|Lower Oven Broiler Location||Top of oven|
|Lower Oven Number of Oven Racks||3|
|Lower Oven Number of Rack Positions||5|
|Lower Oven Roasting||Convection roast|
|Overall Type||Double oven|
|Upper Oven Bake Element Location||Beneath oven floor|
|Upper Oven Broiler Location||Top of oven|
|Upper Oven Number of Racks||3|
|Upper Oven Number of Rack Positions||5|
|Upper Oven Roasting||Convection roast|
|Convection Location(s)||Both Ovens|
|Gas or Electric||Electric|
|Lower Oven Bake Element Wattage||2500|
|Lower Oven Broiler Element Wattage||4000|
|Lower Oven Convection Wattage||2500|
|Lower Oven Light(s) Location||Top|
|Lower Oven Light(s) Type||Halogen|
|Upper Oven Light(s) Location||Top|
|Upper Oven Light(s) Type||Halogen|
|Power & Performance|
|Minimum Circuit Rating||40 amps|
|Total Connected Load||9 @ 240V / 6.8 @ 208V|
|Upper Oven Bake Element Wattage||2500|
|Upper Oven Broiler Element Wattage||4000|
|Upper Oven Convection Wattage||2500 watts|
|Oven Cleaning Method||All self-clean|
|Oven Door Handle||Curved|
|Oven Door Style||With Window|
|Power Cord Included||N/A|
|Temperature Range||100-550 deg. F|
|Venting||At top of oven doors|