The FFID2426TW white, 24''-wide, built-in, top-control dishwasher has the BladeSpray® wash arm that provides better water coverage for a thorough clean every time. DishSense™ technology senses how much cleaning your dishes need and automatically adjusts the cycle time. Multiple easy-to-use cleaning cycles include Top Rack, Rinse Only and Heavy Wash, plus the NSF® certified Sanitize cycle that removes 99.9% of common household bacteria. Run your 54 dBA quiet dishwasher on your schedule with 2, 4 or 6-hour Delay Start options.
- BladeSpray® Arm gives you better water coverage for a thorough clean every time.
- NSF® certified Sanitize cycle removes 99.9% of common household bacteria.
- DishSense™ technology automatically adjusts the cycle time based on how much cleaning your dishes need.
- Multiple easy-to-use cleaning cycles include Top Rack, Rinse Only and Heavy Wash.
- Maximize your energy and dollar savings with this ENERGY STAR® certified appliance.
- 2, 4 or 6-hour Delay Start options let you set your dishwasher to run on your schedule.
- Polymer Interior supports the drying process, getting dishes dry the first time.
- Low-rinse-aid indicator light lets you know when to refill the rinse aid dispenser.
- Ready-Select® controls on the top edge of the door are easy to read and use.
- EvenDry™ heated drying system has a heating element that helps dry your dishes the first time.
- Self-cleaning filter (removable) and hard food disposer.
- Nylon coated racks.
- Two upper rack cup shelves.
- 54 dBA UltraQuiet™ III sound package.
|Cutout Dimensions||24"W x 34.25"H x 24"D|
|Maximum Height (in.)||35|
|Minimum Height (in.)||34.25|
|Depth with Door Closed (in.)||25|
|Depth with Door Open (in.)||49.25|
|Certifications & Ratings|
|ENERGY STAR Certified||Yes|
|Adjustable Upper Rack||No|
|Removable Upper Rack||No|
|Holders & Racks||No special features|
|Lower Rack/Drawer Features||Removable Lower Rack, Silverware Basket Lower Rack|
|Upper Rack/Drawer Features||Upper Cup Shelf|
|Power & Performance|
|Control Location||Front Panel|
|Annual Operating Cost, Estimated $ (Electric Water Heater)||34|
|Annual Operating Cost, Estimated $ (Gas Water Heater)||26|
|Kilowatt Hrs. per Year||256|
|Minimum Circuit Breaker||10 amps|
|China, Gentle Wash||No|
|Heavy Duty Cycle||Yes|
|Number of Automatic Cycles||4|
|Number of Drying Options||2|
|Drying Options||Air Dry, Heated Dry|
|Rinse Options||NSF Certified Rinse, Quick Rinse, Sanitary Rinse|
|Wash Type||Heavy duty, Delay start, Normal Wash Cycle, Sensor Washing, Upper Rack Wash Only, High Temp Wash|
|Control Location||Top Edge of Door|
|Filter Cleaning||Self-cleaning filter|
|Multiple Door Positions||Yes|
|Dishwasher Features||Food disposal, Color Coordinated Control Panel, Control Panel Lockout, Water Filtration, Frameless Stylng, Cycle Status Lights, Rinse Aid Dispenser Indicator|
|General Warranty||1 Year Limited Warranty (Parts & Labor)|
|Installable Under Sink||No|
|Installation||No special features|
|Item Weight (lbs.)||83|
|Number of Place Settings||14|
|Includes||Drain hose, Detergent Dispenser, Rinse Aid Dispenser|
|Drain Hose Included||Yes|
|Includes||rinse aid dispenser|
|Fill Hose Included||No|
|Materials & Finishes|
|Rack Material||Nylon coated wire|
|Sound Level (Decibels)||54|