This model is for Liquid Propane Only. This model is Liquid Propane (LP) and recommended for installation below 4,000 feet elevations. Liquid Propane models are non-convertible. Our Renaissance 30-inch Gas Range is the ideal centerpiece for your luxury kitchen. This is the only premium gas range that offers greater cooking flexibility using multiple burner configurations to cook different foods at different BTUs and in various sized pots and pans, all at the same time. You'll enjoy the ability to simmer, sear or saute with remarkable control at ultra-high or ultra-low temperatures with our SimmerSear™ Burners that deliver up to 18,000 BTUs of pure precision. Perma-Flame™ Technology instantly re-ignites your flame to its exact former level for uninterrupted cooking. And SmartFlame™ Technology reduces the flame output under each grate finger to protect its finish and longevity.
- Dacor's Continuous Platform Grates™ provide an optimum cooking surface with even heat distribution; they easily accommodate multiple pans side-by-side.
- Sealed Gas Burners and a one-piece spill basin ensure a hassle-free clean up every time.
- Illumina™ Burner Controls ensure a safer cooking experience and glow Dacor's signature blue when the burner is on.
- Dacor's three-part Convection System with fan, air baffle, and convection filter ensures precise oven temperature control, superior heat distribution and zero flavor transfer when multiple dishes are cooked simultaneously.
- Get increased visibility with a bright halogen light inside the oven cell and the largest and clearest viewing window in the industry. It's like an HD screen for foodies.
|Width||30 in. (standard)|
|Depth with Door Open (in.)||45.56|
|Main Oven Interior Dimensions (WxHxD)||24.5"W x 16"H x 18.25"D|
|Main Oven Capacity (cu. ft.)||4.04|
|Certifications & Ratings|
|Power & Performance|
|Broiler Burner BTUs (NG/LP)||18,000|
|Main Oven Bake Burner BTUs (NG/LP)||30000|
|Minimum Circuit Rating||15 amps|
|Color Family||Stainless steel|
|Cooking Surface||Gas: sealed burners|
|Main Oven Broiler Location||Top of oven|
|Main Oven Number of Rack Positions||6|
|Number of Oven Racks||3|
|Number of Ovens||Single oven|
|General Warranty||1 year parts and labor|
|Oven Cleaning Method||Standard clean|
|Range Style||Freestanding Ranges|
|Oven Door Window Type||Large|
|Materials & Finishes|
|Oven Racks||Chrome on steel|
|Power Cord Included||Yes|