Auto-Adjust Push Peg Clamp featuring patented auto-adjust technology mounted fitted with a split peg that inserts and can tighten into a 3/4 inch or 20mm round hole. Rotates 360 degrees, allowing for a wide range of clamping applications. Eliminates the need for constant readjustment and enables the clamp to maintain clamping pressure regardless of material thickness. The hardened steel push rod applies consistent pressure over a range of material thicknesses up to 3-1/2 inches. Use with Craftsman Peg Fences to brace material.
- Hardened polymer tip with non-marring pad center notch for secure corner clamping. Also has rounded materials.
- Hardened steel push rod adjusts in and out quickly to hold varying shapes and sizes. Extends up to 3-1/2 inches.
- Versatile split peg allows clamping wherever a 20mm or 3/4 inch dog hole is present and has the ability to rotate 360 degrees, enabling quick setups. Simply turn the wheel to tighten into peg hole. If you do not have peg table, drill a 3/4 inch hole into worktable.
- Horizontal handle features soft insets for grip and comfort.
- The clamps automatically adjust to variations in workpiece dimensions while maintaining clamp pressure.
- The adjustment screw allows for adjustment of clamping pressures. Simply turn adjustment screw in or out to decrease or increase pressure (25-500 lbs.*)
*Subject to variations in table material.
|Dimensions and Capacity|
|Jaw Width (in.)||2.75|
|Throat Depth (in.)||3.5|
|Clamp or Vise Jaw Pads||Stationary|
|Clamping Strength||25-400 lbs.|
|For Use With||Craftsman Portable Peg Clamping Workbench|
|General Warranty||One year limited warranty|