Dependable Grip for Every Project Whether you're working on the job, under the hood or even under the kitchen sink, the Craftsman six-piece inch ratcheting combination wrench set delivers the grip you need to finish the job. Designed to grab on right, each wrench features a ratcheting box end that allows you to speed through jobs quickly with no need to lift. The reinforced open end holds on tight and powers through with the muscle needed to break loose even rusted bolts.
- 6-piece set includes: 1/4", 5/16", 3/8", 7/16", 1/2" and 9/16"
- Ratcheting box end lets you work quickly as there's no need to lift between turns
- 12° offset box end easily allows ample knuckle clearance
- Fine tooth ratcheting action turns fastener with only a 5° arc
- Rugged open end delivers torque and grabs bolts fast
|Dimensions and Weight|
|Metric Opening Size||SAE or Torx|
|SAE Opening Size||3/8 in., 1/4 in., 5/16 in., 7/16 in., 9/16 in., 1/2 in.|
|Torx Opening Size||SAE or Metric|
|Length (in.)||4.25, 4.4, 6.3, 6.6, 7.2, 8.3|
|Number Of Points||12|
|Quantity in Set||6|
|Warranties & Coverage|