Power your household essentials. Keep your lights on, your food cold, Your family connected – & more – During a power outage.
- Briggs & Stratton OHV engine, 389cc
- Multi-featured control panel with circuit breaker protection: has four GFCI 120V household outlets and one 120/240V, 30A locking outlet for your portable power needs. Includes rubber outlet covers to protect against the elements.
- Surge wattage: the power Surge Alternator produces a short surge of power needed to start large motor-driven appliances and tools Simultaneously.
- Easy, all-terrain maneuverability: featuring 10” Never go flat wheels and a fold-up handle.
- Up to 11.5 hours of run time at 50% load
One smart decision calls for another. Safeguard your new purchase with the best repair and replacement coverage in the business. American Freight Protection Agreements pick up where the limited manufacturer's warranty leaves off. Enjoy the peace of mind that comes from having a plan that delivers what it promises.(Learn More)
|Fuel Capacity (gal.)||7.5|
|Starter Type||Pull Start|
|Run Time at Half Load (hrs.)||11.5|
|Power & Performance|
|Wattage Range||Less than 900 W|
|Engine Displacement (cc)||389|
|Engine Speed (rpm)||3600|
|Number Of Outlets||7|