Price Match Policy
To be eligible for a price match, you must show a publicly published ad with a lower price available from a retailer within 25 miles of the American Freight location. If you found the lower price online, you can display the website on your phone or a printout of the page, including the URL. The price of the on-line item(s) must include shipping costs. We reserve the right to verify a competitor’s advertised price and the availability of the item. The item advertised at the competitor’s location must be the same product that you are trying to price match at American Freight. & we'll match the competitor's pre-tax price within 14 days of purchase.
What's not included:
- Going-out-of-business sales, or discontinued, obsolete, seasonal, or distressed merchandise of a competitor. Prices must be regular retail prices of competitors.
- Clearance, closeout, liquidation sales, damaged, used, open package, refurbished, pre-owned, or rent/lease to own items, storewide or category promotions, offers advertised as % or $ off, non-branded items, or prices that only display on a website after guests log in.
- Pricing due to typographical errors, competitor doorbusters/lightning sales (including Amazon Prime Exclusive offers), coupon offers, promotional codes, credit card offers, gift card offers, financing, service offers, bundled offers, sales tax promotions, free items, rebates or mail-in offers.
- Volume or wholesale discount pricing offered by competitors
- Items sold via a third-party or discount site - meaning any products that are not sold directly by a competing retailer
- Professional services, including labor and installation costs
- Rebates, free offers, or specific one-time-only promotions, including bundle offers
- Pricing from membership-based retail wholesalers
- Competitor bid and auctions site pricing
- Price matching on financed offers or credit terms
- Price matching and adjustments to competitors will not be allowed for prices any year from November 20th through November 30th.